A.A.A.I. Nominations to board of directors
NOMINATE - NOMINATE - NOMINATE
Note: There is an extension on nomination forms till Jan. 1, 2022.
Please submit nominees for the Lawrence Bradley (Private) award and
a different nominee for the B. J. Stone (Public) award.
Nominate a person or persons for the B. J. Stone award, for outsanding or otherwise notable acheivement during 2021, in the Public Sector.
Nominate a person or persons for the Lawrence Bradley award, for outsanding or otherwise notable acheivement during 2021, in the Private Sector.
These nominations can be submitted through email, with a few reasons why you think the person(s) should get the award.
Email a nomination today: Lawrence Bradley or B. J. Stone
The end of the year is the time to send in nominations for candidates to the A.A.A.I. Board of Directors.
Nominations for Board of Directors begins Nov. 1 and are due by
Dec Jan 1, 2021 2022 for the upcoming terms beginning in 2022.
The nominations form is ready for download: Norminations to AAAI Board of Directors form
- Download the form, it will be in pdf format.
- You can type right into the form's blank spaces.
- Save the form on your computer, after entering the all the information.
- Come back to the nominations page on our website.
- Click the link AAAI Nomination Submitted, below and attach your saved completed form and send.
1. Any member can nominate another member.
2. A nominee has to be an "active member," currently a member of the I.A.A.I. and in "good standing."
3. A nomination to a position on the executive committee requires a minimum of three years serving on the Board of Directors.
4. Please complete the form, which can be filled out in on your computer or tablet, save it and email it to: AAAI Nomination Submitted