|It is time to submit nominations for positions on the A.A.A.I. Board of directors.
Please consider any position for anyone that is interested in becoming active. It is the membership who drives the organization and we want everyone to consider becoming a board member. As a board member, you can contribute to realizing the goals, your goals, for the future of the A.A.A.I.
You do not need to be an experienced business minded expert in Parliamentary procedures, just a member who is interested in working toward improving the Association. A person who might like to teach, demonstrate or contribute to the planning and organizing workshops, conferences and the like.
You might have a particular specialty in your field of work that you would like to share with the membership and others. Anything shared, builds a solid, better informed organization. Some of these specialties include:
· An engineering discipline.
· Computer engineering, social media and forensic computer science.
· Building construction.
· Fire dynamics.
· Fuel gas systems.
· Code enforcement of any or all types.
· Philosophy and logic.
· Interviewing skills, scientific and non-scientific.
· Have the time, interest and passion to help the organization.
· Limited skills, but can and want to contribute to the Association, like me.
Please consider a position on the board of directors and or a Member at Large (district director).
Nominate someone for the Lawrence Bradley award, a private sector recognition.
Nominate someone for the J. B. Stone award, a public sector recognition.
SUBMIT YOUR NOMINATIONS TODAY!
SUBMIT EMAIL NOTE TO: Jeff Crain